The Chambered Nautilus
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Ready to go on a moment’s notice, the crew had been waiting all winter for the right swell conditions. The place: Tuamotu, an atoll located in the Society Islands, which offers fast-breaking left breaks on NW swells. Raimana Van Bastolear along with Michel Bourez, Alain Riou, Hans Hagen, and a few friends and photographers rip the three-day swell.