The Aloha of John Kelly
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A tribute to John Kelly’s legacy as an author, musician, surfer, and activist. Kelly, approaching 90 and affected by Alzheimer’s Disease, is still a strong swimmer and surfer, and above all else, embodies the spirit of Aloha.