The 5 Pillars of Lakshadweep
Volume 20.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Aboard the “M/V Lakshadweep Sea,” Trevor Gordon, Chadd Konig, Craig Anderson, Brendon Gibbens, and Daniel Jones set off to explore the southwest Indian Ocean and the Lakshadweep isles. With the newly operational desalination plant pier as backdrop, the crew found ripping waves (mostly rights) and a friendly devout Muslim community.