Tales of Town and Country: Walter Hoffmans Scrapbook
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Walter Hoffman’s scrapbook produced these classic photographs of classic times– the “town and country” days of balancing the surfing act between Waikiki and Makaha during the late 40’s and early 50’s, with a cast that included Dave Rochlen, George Downing, Matt Kivlin, Buzzy Trent, Joe Quigg, and several others.