Surf No More, Forever
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
“We want to believe that quitting surfing does not happen,” Brad Melekian writes. “This is because, as surfers, we’ve all committed ourselves to the idea that surfing is about commitment.” Why do people quit surfing? Who actually quits? And what are the conditions of surrender? Consider “The End.”