Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Australia holds a special place in the hearts of many surfers. It is a country with a surfing culture all its own and a strong ethos of committed exploration, but with so many quality waves it’s easy to imagine an Aussie just staying home. The wave at Black Rock, a.k.a. Summercloud, a.k.a. Aussie Pipe, a.k.a. Wreck Bay, is a prime example of a spot worthy of devotion. As Hugh McLeod notes, “Some places are too rich to answer to a single name.”