Volume 18.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Tim McCullough’s 1965 to 1968 portfolio. Tim grew up spending the School year in Hawaii and the summer months on Catalina Island with his family that owned the Reyn Store in Avalon, and Spooners of Waikiki in Hawaii. McCullough had an interest in cameras early on, but once he saw John Severson’s 1962 film “Going My Wave,” the story began. Featured are full scale photos from the glory years mostly from the North Shore.