Steve Sherman: Chasing Moments
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A collection of Steve Sherman’s candid photos from 1995-2001 from shooting pros such as Kelly Slater, Sunny Garcia, Jason “Ratboy” Collins, Pat O’Connell, Taj Burrow, Lisa Anderson and many more for editorial, advertising and behind the scenes on the ASP tour. Michael “Scooter” Leonards writes the biography of Sherman, starting with his first surf photos at Solana Beach at 13-years-old. Sherman translates an influence of Pennie Smith’s style of black-and-white, behind-the-scenes photos in “The Clash: Before and After” into skate and surf lifestyle, creating a unique point of view.