Steeped In The Brew
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Nathan Fletcher has spent most of his life in the shadow of his family. In 2011, however, he dropped into one of the heaviest waves in history and crystalized in the foreground of the general conciseness. But behind the scenes, and for those in the know, he’s always used his multifaceted talents to set himself apart. “Christian was good at surfing,” says friend and confidant Joel Tudor. “But Nathan was good at everything.” Christian Beamish goes to Hawaii for a deeper look into the big-wave charger, skater, moto rider, and aerialist who has long been touted as the quiet member of the clan.