Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Academics seek knowledge. Capitalists seek wealth. The Fletchers have chased hedonistic experience. For Herbie Fletcher, this worldview has translated into hanging with the likes of Hynson and Hendrix, ripping hard at Pipe and Maalaea, marrying young and raising hellions, conceiving tow-surfing and the modern surf-vid template, launching Astrodeck and the longboard reintegration, all while beset by critics and mythmakers from the outside. Deconstructing the Fletcher Myth with Herbie, perhaps the most innovative and epicurean member of the clan.