Sometimes a Great Ocean
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
There is not a trace of romance to be found in the Nelscott Reef story, just a tough-as-timber, perennially cold mash of North Pacific hatred. Located a short paddle or jet-ski ride off Oregon’s Salmon River Highway, the egos, and the swells that lurk there come winter, are oversized.