Sometimes A Fantasy
Volume 7.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Warren Bolster’s pictures and text on a developing photo project, which consists of a camera mounted onto the tail of a surfboard. He explores the injuries acquired and potential dangers that came in various locations like Tahiti, Sunset Point, Waimea and other spots. His article takes us through the project’s initial development, the obstacles faced, and the changes in technique along the way.