So, What Do you Do with a Mystical Day?
Volume 15.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
“Terry Fitzgerald and sons Kye and Joel experience first-hand the rewards of venturing from Jeffrey’s Bay for a day and checking Cape St. Francis, the subject of many a notebook doodle thanks to Bruce Brown. Joel and Kye ride a couple of their father Terry’s Driftas to the grave in epic surf.”