Volume 23.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Pro skater Grayson Fletcher is the scion of the Hoffman/Fletcher axis, a distinction wrought with blessings and perhaps more than one curse. Luckily, most of his focus seems to be on cultivating a genetically-hardwired talent for standing on a moving board. Fellow super-freak John John Florence sits down for a conversation with Grayson that covers surf-skate synthesis, session control, tuck-knee steeze, and life plans.