Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Ben Mondy sifts through typical perceptions of surf travel in France to unearth a more genuine experience of the original expat haunt for Americans: “Surfing in France—those three words are so damn evocative you can almost smell the stereotype,” writes Mondy. “By talking to the scores of surfers that have come here, found something, and never left, I was looking for some version of the truth behind the magazine myths.”