Seward’s Folly, Scott’s Reward
Volume 21.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Life in Alaska is hard no matter what you do, but for those that ply the icy waters in search of ridable waves, it’s an adventure unto itself. Be it the onrush of deep low pressure systems, the tremendous flux in tides or the very fluid nature of the coast, being a surfer in the 50th State takes tremendous diligence and dedication, but you don’t have to tell that to Scott Dickerson and his boat the M/V Milo.