Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
“Brian Nevins and Chris Shipley explain the intangible advantages of being a surfer in New Hampshire, surfing through blizzards and enduring alcoholism-inducing flatspells. A sense of pure stoke that has long ago vanished from the crowded, industry-infested coast of California remains safeguarded by the natural crowd filter of the Northeast’s weather patterns.”