Searching for Michael Peterson
Volume 18.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Jolyon Hoff provides some expert recollection on the legendary Michael Peterson via excerpts from his film project “Searching for Michael Peterson”. We get the thoughts of his peers, competitors, and influences on Michael concerning a variety of subjects that transpired throughout Michael’s time in the limelight during the beginnings of professional surfing in the 1970s.