Rush Randle: Every Quiver Tells a Story
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Dan Duane provides a personal account of meeting and interviewing pioneer Rush Randle on Maui. Explored are Randle’s forays into invention and innovation, from the advent of strapped surfing to the first hydrofoils to kiteboarding. In addition, Duane incorporates Randle’s personal story, from his difficult family life to his experiences as a sponsored athlete from a very young age.