Volume 18.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Two years into a solo worldwide surf trip, Chaplin finds herself sharing the lineup at Nemberala on the island of Rote with Felipe Pomar. Felipe and Susan fall into a daily routine of surf, exercise, and storytelling. Susan continues her wave riding journey and attributes Felipe for instilling her with his passion for surfing.