Return of the King
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A profile of one of Kauai’s most prolific wave riders, Titus Kinimaka by Drew Kampion. Kampion details Kinimaka’s Hawaiian lineage and his big wave acumen. The story is centered on a wipeout Kinimaka took at Waimea Bay in 1989, where he broke his femur and had to be airlifted from the water. His subsequent recovery provided him with renewed focus and determination.