Remnants: Photographs Lost and Found
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Photo of early 70’s North Shore tableau representing a serious slice of the core group that brought Hawaiian mini-guns to the fore, gathered at Tiger Espere’s house across from Kammie’s Market, February, 1970.