Redundant Perfection on The Diamond Coast
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Journeying far off the well-worn path, Grant “Twiggy” Baker and a handful of his South African cohorts uncover a bounty of slabbing diamonds in the rough. Well versed in the contradiction that exploratory pro surfers face, Twiggy surmises, “Some will support us, some will loathe us, but right now we have not other choice.”