Rare Birds: Salsipuedes
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
On the rarest of occasions when the natural elements all sync together for an orchestration rivaled by few waves in the world, Northern Baja’s “Salsipuedes” becomes an epic surf spot of consequence. Don’t let these photos fool you though– your average encounter with this wave will be a mushy and gutless one; regardless, it’s nice to live vicariously through others’ glories on occasion.