Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
From the pocket coves of Laguna Beach to the Forgotten Island of Santosha, Spyder Wills has injected his arcane reference points and technical virtuosity with twisted intensity. Lending world-standard camera work to films and television productions ( , , “Wide World of Sports”) Wills was known for both his ability to get the job done and his wicked sense of humor. Writer Kevin O’Sullivan burrowed into Spyder’s lair for this feature, supported by the superb portraiture of Art Brewer.