Volume 22.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Across surfing history there is often a Right Historical Side and a Wrong Historical Side. Drop-knee bodyboarder Paul Roach enjoyed world travel and Momentum fame but as his peers ascended, Roach hit a dead-end. Charlie Smith examines the uncalculated value of surfing’s evolutionary cul-de-sacs.