Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Bruce Raymond surfed for the first time at age 8 along the south beaches of Sydney, Australia. Dreaming of riding Rocky Point since age 11, Bruce bought a ticket to Hawaii in 1975 and pursued pro surfing. In 1979, he returned to Australia to become managing director of Quiksilver Garments. Known for his creative genius and big-wave charging, Raymond loves the thrill of discovering new things.