Portfolio: Jack Belli
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Writer (and occasional subject) Devon Howard on this issue’s featured photographer: “The unassuming appearance of this 23-year-old—average height, lean build, clean cut, a skateboarder’s sense of dress, framed by timelessly styled ophthalmic eyewear—may accentuate his surprisingly traditional work ethics, at least to those who don’t know him well. Beneath Jack’s polite and jovial nature is a motivated and creative doer. He’s no blue-faced kid living an uninvolved, self-important life through his phone. Jack is always out there, somewhere, lurking in the cut, making shit happen: Down the beach, up in the rocks, or just out of sight—sniping grade-A images.”