Volume 1.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Ed “Pop” Proctor, the unofficial lifeguard of Doheny for decades and official Orange County Legend, lived and surfed out of his Dodge truck which, after his passing, changed owners erratically until Allan Seymour stepped in to buy the truck and donate it to a surf museum.