Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
An oral biography of George “Peanuts” Larson Zimmerman, with words and photos from those who were closest to him. This is a historical and informative piece on one of the pioneers to the surfer’s lifestyle, who at the time, was at the top of his game. Zimmerman was man respected by those around him–despite his flaky tendancies, and for what Lockwood refers to as, “a lack for boundaries,” which is something most surfers can identify with.