Outraging the Code of Cool
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Often criticized by the core surfing community for his shameless self-promotion and capitalistic motivations behind his surfing exploits, Alec Cooke nevertheless pushes through towers of white water while facing heavy North Shore outer reefs by himself. Warren Bolster documents Alec’s recent flirt with Kaena Point from a helicopter.