Occasional Breaches of Structural Integrity
Volume 14.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The intriguing story of Dale Kobetich who pioneered water housing construction in the 70’s and 80’s. Kobetich was often criticized and dubbed “irresponsible” by fellow surf photographers, as he was known to take a very long time to complete water-housing orders.