Northing Instinct by Peter Interland
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The everyday lifestyle of commercial fisherman John Stuart, whose daily grind of hard labor is easily forgotten in the desolate surf along the North Eastern Seaboard. Once commercial fishing is in the blood line of a family with nautical ties, the desire to “keep at it” never leaves.