Noll’s Wood By Greg Noll
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Greg Noll tells how he transforms rough-hewn slabs of koa, redwood, and spaulded alder into beautiful glossy surfboards, fueled by his desire to recreate the boards ridden by the ancient Hawaiians.