No Preconceived Notions
Volume 18.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Liz Cockrum is a female surf photographer originally from Chicago. After a visit to California she decided to start surfing on the Great Lakes, then decided to move out to California herself. She now lives in Cardiff and brings a unique perspective to surf photography, considering her most significant work to date focused on the development of farmland 45 minutes from Chicago.