Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
An informative biographical article on the influential surfing life of Randy Rarick. This piece tells of Rarick’s rise to the top of the surfing hierarchy, followed by falling into debt, living the bums life, then fighting his way back up again. An article focused on a truly influential figure for the sport’s development along with his personal thoughts on how it has changed, peoples attitudes, and how it can progress even further.