Mozambique: Travels in the Land of Sultan Mussa Ben Mbiki By Tim Williams
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Tim Williams and friends drive thousands of kilometers in a VW camper for surf in Mozambique. On the way, they pass sandy rivers, cabbage fields and wetlands, stroll through the local villages and the markets, explaining some of the politics that shaped Mozambique- the presence of landmines and Portuguese colonialism.