Mind the Transitions
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Thrasher covers bagged. Walls ridden. Rail-slides originated with Mark Gonzales. First Chapters written with Dane Reynolds. The birth name’s spelled Satan backwards. In profile, the impact of Santa Monica’s Natas Kaupas—core skateboarder, surf-influencer, and graphic designer—comes clear.