Ma’alaea Bay: At the Crossroads Extinction
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Aeder reports on Ma’alaea Bay’s geographic location along with wave conditions and the obstacles that come with such as take-off zones, jetties, other surfers and more. Also, offers an in-depth analysis on famous breaks Off The Wall, Impossibles, Freight Trains, and Down The Line.