Los Dos Nicaraguas
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Brian Nevins takes a life changing trip down to La Chureca, Nicaragua, to visit the massive landfill and those who make their living off the waste. Seeing lives on the economic fringe can only give one an appreciation for what we really have, especially being surfers. Nevins explains, “the tragedy of becoming a surfer is forgetting the simple beauty in what we do.”