Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The pursuit of fame and fortune through surfing means is heavily discussed and (constructively) criticized in this sequence of interviews with Australian soul surfer Wayne Lynch. Jamie Brisick and Steve Pezman question the innovative tube rider on his thoughts regarding competitive surfing, Aboriginal cultures, shaping design, and much more.