Life for the Sea: The Ocean Warriors of Baja California
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Serge Dedina captures the conflict between committed individuals in Mexico and Mitsubishi as the corporation attempts to develop several prime surf spots into an industrial salt harvesting operation. Also included are interviews with several locals on their efforts to protect sea turtles in the rural area.