Volume 15.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
“Photographer Grant Ellis provides Kimball Taylor with a window into the adverse social and economic conditions of South Africa that have inspired lawless behavior resulting in racial violence precluding surfing at select breaks, and Ellis’ voyages abroad in search of better opportunities.”