Kevin Naughton’s Passing Time in El Salvador
Volume 10.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
An in-depth look at La Libertad, El Salvador, almost 30 years after Kevin Naughton and Craig Peterson first visited original visited and popularized the place with their magazine articles. Naughton shows the stark contrast between the beauty of the world-class point breaks and the less than ideal living conditions following the decade long civil war. Includes an interview with ex-pat turned local legend, Bob Rotherham, the Padrone of Punta Roca.