John Kiewit’s Life and Times around Malibu in the 70’s
Volume 7.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A piece reminiscent of what Malibu once was. John Kiewit provides his insight and perspective on the beach life that Malibu previously had to offer to surfers and local characters alike. This article is accompanied by photos, which illustrate the lifestyle/vibe experienced prior to Malibu shifting toward the scene it has become today.