John Kelly: 20th Century Radical
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
An inspirational piece about “radical” Hawaiian surfer John Kelly whose been riding waves for more than 70 years. Warshaw’s article explores Kelly’s life, surfing career, experiences with Pearl Harbor and commitment to not only the Hawaiian ocean, but also the surfing community.