Jay Nelson: No Facile Statements
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Jay Nelson is a serious surfer and fine artist. He is featured in multiple publications and galleries around the world. Originally from Southern California, the Bay Area, and now residing in Brooklyn, NY, Jay’s projects include livable tree houses, camper shells, and George Greenough-inspired boat shells. He believes “high art can be your ride to the beach.”