Inventions: Tom Morey
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Author Paul Gross groves on the eccentric, surf stoked, inventive, futuristic genius of Tom Morey by charting his game-changing surf riding innovations, from removable fin systems to The Peck Penetrator, to flexible body boards. Gross, himself a brainiac surf craft visionary who once worked for Tom, displays his own virtuosity with an insightfully deft dissection.