Volume 18.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
James O’Mahoney, now 62 years young still surfs and skateboards. He was the publisher of the original Skateboard Magazine, as well as the man who submitted the word “skateboard” to the dictionary. O’Mahoney tells Steve Pezman about life, and his absolutely exhausting collection of surf, skate and what have you memorabilia. Complete with full color images of some of the most famous pieces of memorabilia in the surf world at his Santa Barbara Surfing Museum.