Infinite Games: The Final Days of Peter Crawford
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Photographer, publisher, surfer, writer, poet-philosopher Peter Crawford died suddenly by a snakebite in Bali, stunning the surfing world. DC Green talks to people close to Crawford such as Critta Byrne, David Smith and Pamela Peel about Crawford’s accomplishments as a kneeboarder at Dee Why Point in Sydney, his surf photography, eccentricities and spirituality leading up to the final days before his death in Bali.